The deeper I get into this semester, the more I realize it's not gonna be easy. Things are getting challenging, and I'm finding myself having no connection to the majority of students in my courses who are already teaching or working in related fields. I can't relate. I don't understand what they are posting about. And sometimes I wonder what I'm doing by taking these courses.
Eh, just sometimes.
I have a real passion for this, and I do see myself getting through it all. But jeeez...
So spring break is going to be spent re-reading things, going over things again, re-grouping, and putting 'the polish' on the group project.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It isn't easy to not have the same experiences, but you have substantial knowledge where they don't. Learn as much as you can, ask questions, and share what you know! Stay tough! :)
ReplyDelete